The “dalkia.fr” (and its english version dalkia.com) website is partially compliant with RGAA version 4.0 as a result of the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit conducted on a 22 pages sample, reveals that 94,1% of the RGAA criteria have been met.
Technologies used to create the site
- YouTube video player.
User agents, tools and assistive technologies used to verify content accessibility
Content rendering checks were performed with the following configurations:
- Firefox and NVDA;
- Safari and VoiceOver;
- Firefox and Jaws 2020.
The following code verification tools were used to verify compliance with the RGAA tests:
- Accessible Name and Description Inspector (ANDI) Module;
- Colour Contrast Analyser;
- Web Developer Extension;
- Firefox Browser Developer Tools;
- W3C HTML Validator.
Site pages that have been checked for compliance
2. Information page regarding eco-responsibility;
3. Company presentation page;
4. Information page regarding commitments;
5. Recruitment page (information, jobs, job offers, work-study...);
6. Dalkia solutions presentation page;
7. Dalkia references presentation page, feedbacks;
8. Contact page;
9. Client service page;
10. Legal notice page;
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Some videos do not have the synchronized audio description necessary for some audiences to understand them;
- Some elements do not communicate, or do not correctly communicate, their names and roles to assistive technologies: button and tooltip on the eco-index, menu close button in the mobile version, option selection buttons on pages with search filters, close button on the application form. Some of these components are not usable with the keyboard due to their constitution;
- In some pages, the title hierarchy does not correctly reflect the structure of the content. Some texts used as titles are not implemented as such;
- In the menu in mobile view, the keyboard cursor is not correctly managed, and can move over the elements in the background;
- On components that allow more text to be displayed, the keyboard cursor is not repositioned to the reading point after activation;
- In the video playback window, the keyboard cursor remains positioned on the window's close button, preventing the possibility of launching the video with the keyboard only.
- These anomalies are currently being analyzed in order to treat and resolve them.
Content not subject to the acccessibility requirement
The following items are exempted due to the availability of an accessible alternative:
- Some videos would require a synchronized audio description, due to the presence of visual information that is not communicated in audio form. This is not feasible for all visual information, especially when the soundtrack does not allow for audio commentary. However, all videos have, or will have, a textual transcription, providing the same level of information.
The following elements are exempted because they come from third-party services:
- The Youtube player;
- The images present in certain job offers;
- The application form for a job offer.
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the site manager to obtain information about an accessible alternative or request the content in another form.
Contact Laxmi Kassamaly, Brand, Digital and Influence Manager
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have contacted the person responsible for the website to notify them of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the portal content or services, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseur des droits (citizens’ rights protection body).
- Contact the Défenseur des droits representative in your region
- Send a letter by post (freepost, no stamp needed):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse (Freepost) 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07